The perfect place to chill and listen to good music

Hi buddy !

Finds JeaLiMaTienne at « 44 Tours »

« 44 Tours » is a bar near to the Republic place in Nantes. But it’s also a record shop and a label. If you’re into electronic musics, this bar is the place to be. It’s a place where you’re feeling comfortable as if you were at home. The owners are so nice, they are very welcoming. There is a little room in the back where you can listen and buy vinyl records. The concept is very cool.

A lot of events are organized with different local DJ’s and so, different styles of electronic music. It’s really the perfect place to have a drink while listening to good music. I really love to hang out there. You can go on their instagram account  to see the next event programmed and more.

To drink:

-wine (red, white, rosé)
-beers (IPA, Blonde…)
– « Pom pom » a specialty made of apple and alcohool
-softs (coke, orangina, fruit juice…)
-shooters
-whisky, vodka, rhum

To eat:

-houmous (which is delicious)
-saucisson
-assortiment of cheese and french charcuterie
-dips (vegetables with a fresh cream and tuna sauce)

Great time at 44 Tours

Enjoy 😍

2 comments on “The perfect place to chill and listen to good musicAdd yours →

1. Ok, I’m not going to lie, you completely grabbed my attention. As a big fan of electronic music and having a huge collection of vinyls, this seems like the place to be! The food and drink options are simple but nice, and who doesn’t love a nice cozy place to just chill and listen to good music… Thanks for mentioning this, and I can’t wait to go there (maybe even this week)!

Cheer!

Rectorat

1. I can assure, without a doubt, that it’s the perfect place for you. Hope you’ll like it!
      Don’t hesitate to tell us what you think about it when you’ll go.

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *