Fly over Nantes

Hello you !

JeaLiMaTienne present for you (yes just only you) a beautiful bar 😉 Don’t fly too far when you read this article :).

« Le nid » is a bar situated at the 32nd floor of the Tour Bretagne, which is the last floor. Created in 2012 by Jean Jullien, it’s a surprising place, a mix between a bar and an artwork. In fact, the theme of the decor is based on a stork. The belly of the stork is the counter, tables and seats are eggs. It’s a unique concept.

I like it first time I went there, as if I was in another world. Beside drinking something, you can also go out and appreciate the rooftop. It’s, without a doubt, the most incredible view of the city. Make sure to look well. If you pay attention, you’ll see fried eggs on some of the roofs. As if the stork flew above the city and drop some eggs before deciding to set at the 32nd floor of this big tower. You’ll not be disappointed, I assure you. I honestly think that is one of the places you must go.

I’ve got to admit that you can feel how much this place is amazing when you look at prices. Obviously, you’re not in a « classic » bar, so it’s a bit more expensive than usual. You’ve got the possibility to only take the lift for 1€ and to go see the view without having a drink. They organize events like concert, DJ set, stand-up, etc… You can check the events day by day on their website. And if you really like « Le nid » you can also privatize the place. Don’t hesitate to tell us your experience there or to ask if you have further questions.

Source of the two pictures : www.lenidnantes.com

Enjoy 😍

0 comments on “Fly over NantesAdd yours →

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *